Tuesday, May 1, 2012

UPDATE

Okay, we're way overdue for an update. Lots going on! I am officially 12 weeks pregnant and feel much better about things now that I've cleared the first trimester. So, I feel very comfortable annoucing the fact that we are expecting.... TWINS!!!!

It was a huge shock for some reason, even though we knew Dr. Filer put 2 blastocysts in. We are very, very excited for our family to double in size this fall. We feel very fortunate and blessed that we got this buy one get one free deal! (You can tell we're in a good place since we can make jokes like that).

We have officially been discharged from The Fertility Center and are being followed by my OB/GYN and a maternal-fetal medicine specialist since it's twins. We have a 3D ultrasound scheduled for May 9th and will post that picture once we have it. We plan on finding out the genders and were told that would likely be at 18 weeks. We will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment