Documentation of our journey for ourselves, our family & friends, and people we don't know who may benefit from hearing our story.
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Holy Meds!
Behold the injections, pills, and patches I will be using over the next month. They were in a very large box on our doorstep this afternoon. $2700 worth... yikes! Lupron injections start next Friday, January 27th. I took an injection class at The Fertility Center this week and they walked me through all the meds. It was pretty overwhelming and I don't think I'll actually remember anything they told me. I'll figure it out by doing, I think. I've never injected myself with anything before, so this should be interesting. You can inject in your thigh or abdomen. I'm pretty sure I'm going to do thigh since I have a little more meat there! I'm hoping I don't have any major hormonal changes that make me a raging b*tch, although at least I'll have a good excuse! Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment